About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Sad News

Just to let everyone know, why I haven't posted anything for a while.
After a long stay in hospital my Gran passed away on Wednesday evening. So at the moment, making and posting cards is not at the top of my-to-do list. As soon as I'm feeling in a better frame of mind I'll be back posting.

Thanks

Sharon xxx

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh mate i am sooo sorry! will give ya a big hug when ya get here! and then we can do some serious retail therapy!
speak soon and take care
love n hugs
Nicki
xXx

Anne said...

So sorry to read your news Sharon thinking of you & your's take care
hugs
Anne xx
ps didn't know you had a blog been having a nose round Nicki's

Jolanda said...

I am so sorry to read your news.My heart goes out to you and your family...
Jolanda XX