About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Kelly.


Want to wish my daughter Kelly a Happy 16th Birthday, hope she has a fantastic day.
This is an A4 card, so was a bit bigger then I usually do.

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

He is stunning...Lovely card for you daugther's 16th birthday.
Congratulations...
Hugs Jolanda

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card, love the Anya girls.
luv
Debby

Spyder said...

Lovely card Sharon! Thank you for adding candy banner. You're in the candy draw. Sorry for late contact! We;re in Seattle USA, to see our new baby grandson. Yaaaay! Back next week some time!
((Lyn))

POPPET said...

This is really pretty my fave colours too, i bet she loved her card. hugs Pops x

JessicaLynn said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn