About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Monday, 7 September 2009

Hubby's Birthday Card

It's my husband's 46th birthday tomorrow, so Happy Birthday Tony. I made this using the penny black stamps which I love, the Nestibilities which I think are the best thing on the market, a Martha Stewart border punch and finally punched flowers.



No comments: