About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Friday, 12 February 2010

Valentine's Card for Josh


This is a Valentine's card for my son Josh, who is 12 and autistic. He gave it to his girl friend Jodie from school, he's always liked her from starting the school 7 years ago. Think he's a little romantic as well as I had to buy her a box of chocolates.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Love it! its gorgeous, hope she likes it too?
thanks for the lovely comments too and catch up with you soon
take care mate
Nicki
xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! so sweet! Josh really knows how to treat a lady! Lucky Jodie getting chocolates too!