About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Card for my niece

This is for my niece who has just turned 12, she loves it that  much she is going to frame it and put it on her bedroom wall.
 The stamp is from Lily of the Valley, the backing papers are from Papermania called Venetian Skies, the swirl is from the Marianne design, the butterflies are from a pop-up punch, but I cut them off and used them this way instead. The happy birthday stamps are from fourth dimension, then added a sentiment from digistampboutique, added flatback pearls from my stash box and then added glitter around the edges of the frames. I love how this has turned out, and have recieved a couple of orders already for something similar.
Thanks for looking
Mumfie

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Very nice! love this lots and can see why she will too!
speak to ya soon, hope all good???
Nicki
xxxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous fairy card.
luv
Debby