About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Sunday, 30 January 2011

Cards for my sister

This is for my sister who is 31 today. The image is from KennyKdownloads, have you checked out the new releases they're fabulous. The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs and are gorgeous. Used Marianne creatables and cuttlebug corner dies, the flower and gem are from my stash box. And the sentiment is from LOTV. Coloured her with promarkers and glittered and glammed her up to add a bit of sparkle.


The image is from LOTV, I'm not a big fairy fan but these are gorgeous. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, used Marianne creatables and nestabilities. The flower and gems are as before, from my stash box. Coloured her in with promarkers again and added some glitter to her wings and flowers on her dress.

Thanks for looking

Mumfie

No comments: