About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Cousins Card

This is for my niece from my 3. Have used an image from KennyKdownloads.com which I love, they are so many images, I want them all. The backing paper is another download but can't remember where from. Used a cuttlebug folder, added ribbon, some adhesive stones and a sentiment, which is from digistampboutique.
Thanks for looking
Mumfie

No comments: