About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Baby Girl Card


This is another order for my milkman.
Have used an image from Cuddly Buddly, love digi stamps at the mo. Backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, cuttlebug corners, used round nestibilities and coloured the image in using promarkers. The flowers are plain white and you colour them in using whatever pens, paint or glitter you like. The sentiment is another I made myself.

Thanks for looking

Mumfie

2 comments:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE these little baby cards & your making them for the milkman is so sweet ... I'm sure he appreciates how much love & time go into creating these. Beautifully colored & embellished.
Hugs, Janie