About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Friday, 4 February 2011

A card for my milkman

This is a card order for my milkman for a relative. All he could tell me is she likes pink, so not alot to go on. And he never realised I made cards, yet I have my craft stuff in my kitchen which he comes into every day.
The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, the image and the sentiment are from LOTV, used cuttlebug corners, spellbinders, and the flower and gems are from my stash box. Coloured her using promarkers and added some glitter to glam her up.

Thanks for looking

Mumfie

No comments: