About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Birthday Card

Have made this card for 2 challenges, the KennyK's Krafty Girls and the I Love Promarkers. This is my first attempt at joining a challenge. The I love promarkers challenge was to use green and purple although mine looks blue, I put that down to my rubbish camera.

Thanks for looking
Mumfie


6 comments:

Suzilou said...

Fab card, love the image, keep meaning to go and buy her, great papers and really like the darker green with the purple goes much better than the paler green I used :)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining KKKGC this week......

Hugs
Judith

Angela said...

Great take on our sketch and I love those colors together.
Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

Lorraine said...

Well, welcome to the world of challenge blogs, Mumfie. You're off to a great start, your card is fabulous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, love the image. Could you please add a link to our challenge in your post to be included in the draw? Don't worry if you're not sure how to, just leave a comment and one of us can help you with it.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Karen said...

Hi Sharon, this is lovely and thanks for adding the link to our blog. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx