About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Birthday cards for my niece

Here is a card for my niece Lily who turns one tomorrow, can't believe how quickly a year as gone by. She shares her birthday with my nephew so it's double the fun.
The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and think it's so cute, used promarkers to colour it in, the balloons I used 3d glaze on to give them a nice shine. The backing papers are once again from Bearly Mine Designs. Used Go Kreate diecut and used glitter glue round the edges, the sentiment is from LOTV, used some gems from my stash box, and a Martha Stewart doily lace trim punch.



This is a card for Lily from my 3. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs again, the stamped image is another Magnolia stamp, coloured using promarkers.The sentiment is from LOTV and have used curls and swirls from Provocraft, which I've had for ages and are now getting used alot more. The number one is something I downloaded ages ago and adapted to the right size, put peel offs around and added some gems from my stash box.

Thanks for looking
Sharon

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Iulia said...

Gorgeous cards!
I just love your coloring and the fabulous colors!
I have a blog candy running these days if you happen to come by!
Hugs, Iulia- new follower