About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Friday, 11 March 2011

It's A Girl




This is for the  I ♥ ProMarkers blog challenge, which the theme is babies. Got the image from Pink Gem Designs and used promarkers on the bubbles then thought I'd glitter them up. The backing papers and sentiment are from Bearly Mine Designs which do some amazing papers and I use them all the time. Put some paper flowers on which I coloured with promarkers, the stamens are from a Crealies cutting die and added some gems. The border is from Martha Stewart and the corners are from cuttlebug.

Thanks for looking
Mumfie

3 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

aw so cute ! .Thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Karen said...

Awwwwww, this is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Julie W x