About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Nephew's Birthday Card


This is for my nephew who will be 3 at the end of this month and is a little monster, so thought the image just suited him to the ground. The image is from Dustin Pike which does great digital images for boys. Used a Martha Stewart punch and the background is from Bearly Mine Designs.
I'm entering this into the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge, which involves having spots/dots on your card.

Thanks for looking
Mumfie

4 comments:

Tine said...

Hi. I am sure your nephew is just going to love this. Great bright colours, a monster & a truck - got little boy written all over it! LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lorraine said...

Smashing card, Sharon. Great image and love your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the text, fab image for a boy, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a fun card, great image ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x