About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Friday, 11 March 2011

Picking Apples

Another card for the milkman, he says he'll get his cards from me in future because he likes how much care and attention I put into them. Plus he thinks shop bought ones are over priced, well that's the reason I started  making my own.

The stamp is called Picking Apples I think, I've had her for so long I can't remember, used promarkers on her. Used the large circle and scalloped circle nestibilities. Used a sizzix embossing folder which comes in a 2 pack called Dots and Flowers, the backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs. Then used the retro flower punch from EK success for the flowers and added some gems. The sentiment is one that I made myself.

Thanks for looking
Mumfie

2 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

This is such a sweet little card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html