About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Engagement Card


This card was made for my nephew who got engaged recently. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, the hearts are a cuttlebug embossing folder, the corners are also from cuttlebug. The image and the sentiment are both from LOTV, and the flowers and the leaves are from my stash box.
I've used promarkers to colour the image and used glimmer dust on the bubbles and water.

I'm entering this into the I Promarkers challenge.


Thanks for looking
Sharon

8 comments:

Nicki said...

gorgeous! and pink ;-)
colouring is brill love it!
Hope ya good? speak soon
Nicki
x

Sue said...

Aww this is really cute! love the image and colouring. Great papers and embellishments too!

Sue xx

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty, loving the colors, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, I am loving the beautiful colors, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is such and adorable image, gorgeous colours and i am loving the layout, hugs pops x

Betka said...

Hi Mumfie!

I love all the cards!
Beautiful colors, and you are all amazing creations.
Hugs from Hungary: Betka

Mahmood Ali said...

Its designed so much gorgeously i appreciate your hard work...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards