About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Son's Birthday Cards


These card's are for my youngest Tommy, who turned 11 last week. This is so like him, he is totally addicted to the wii. Anyway the image is from Mo's Digital Stamps, and the backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs. The sentiment is one I made myself.


This digital image is called Ethan Rockstar and is from Pollycraft digi stamps and more. The backing papers are once again from Bearly Mine Designs, the sentiment is from LOTV and the brother is from some alphabet folders called lindsey's diary and have had for ages and finally got round to using.

Thanks for looking
Sharon


1 comment:

Nicki said...

Now that colouring is amazing! and the cards are Brill!
xxx