About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

First Christmas Card

This is my first christmas card, and I'm making quite a few of these for all the adult males in my family, and as I give them money, because men are so hard to buy for, I added a pocket to put the money in.
The images are from KennyKdownloads.com and are great for male cards, and coloured using promarkers. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, the Happy Christmas is from Go Kreate and the corners are a cuttlebug corner die. The brad is from my stash box and the tassle I made myself.

I'm entering this into the following blog challenges:


Thanks for looking
Sharon



9 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Sharon. Great pocket card. You can send that one to me if it comes with money with it too! LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & KKKG.
Tine :)

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love that pocket,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. Well done you on making a start early! Gorgeous use of the images!

Thank you for joining us for Challenge 53 at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Good Luck!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Angela said...

Great card. I love the way you added all 3 images and wonderful coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges this week.
Hugs:)
Angela

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Sharon, fabulous pocket card, I really must try one of these, good luck in my candy
Hugs Kate xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at KKKGC......

Hugs
Judith

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Nicki said...

Chrismtas cards already! OMG you are on the ball! love it tho, totally gorgeous, colouring is brill too
speak soon, take care
love n hugs
Nicki
xXx

Sue said...

Wow fab card for males Sharon! Love the images and your colouring is perfect. Great idea for money pressies!
Sue xx