About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Thankyou card for teacher


This is the card I made for my youngest Tommy who had his last day at Primary on Friday, to say thankyou to his favourite teacher. Can't believe how the years have flown by, it only seemed like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital.
The stamp and sentiment are from LOTV, I used promarkers to colour her in, used an embossing folder from Sizzix, Martha Stewart doily lace punch and the flowers, gems and the brad in the middle of the flower are from my stash box.

And here is a photo of Tommy with his teacher, not a great photo but Tommy loves it.

Thanks for looking
Sharon


No comments: