About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Another Bookatrix

This is an order for another sister-in-law for her daughter who is 30 on Saturday. She gave me a list of things that she didn't want on it, which didn't leave me much to work with. She did say she was interested in going shopping, which is what most women love doing. But I thought it has to be a bit more special and I generally do the shopaholic cards on every day cards.

So this is the end result


A close up of the topper


Close up of the verse, which I personalised.


 Everyting is from my stash box.

Thanks for looking
Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Sharon! Love the soft pastels and layout is perfect. She will love it!!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous and what a fabulous layout! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!