About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Birthday Card for Luke


This is a card for my stepson Luke who will be 26 while I'm away on my hols, so have been trying to get all the birthday cards for September done before I go.
The image is from kennykdownloads and is called Cheers Dude, which is another great one for the males. Have used promarkers and decoupage the image to give it something extra, the backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, the letters are from a cuttlebug alphabet set and the sentiment is one that I made myself.
I'm entering this into the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog challenge using layers, I hope the decoupage applies as layers.
Thanks for looking
Sharon

No comments: