About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Bookatrix Order

I've made this bookatrix for my sister-in-law for a wedding on Saturday. The funny thing is when she was looking through my photo album of ones I had made before, she picked the one that I had made for her and my brother.


Once again everything is from my stash box apart from the backing card that you can see in the background, which is from Hobbycraft, which was £1.99 for 10 different size/pattern sheets of cards, bargain. And the roses I had to order in because I didn't have the right size and they are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which when I started shopping things kept falling into my basket.

Here is a photo of the card that I made for my sister-n-laws wedding.
Sorry about the glare from the flash, I'm not to clever at taking photos.


I have to say out of all of the Glitter Girls boards the Bookatrix has to be my all time favourite, and in my opinion it's great for all those special occasion cards.

Thanks for looking
Sharon.

No comments: