About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Another Bad Week

Well I've had another bad week with my 14yr old son Josh, as I said in my last post he had a seizure during the night and we spent the day in hospital. Well in the last fortnight Josh has had 2 more seizures, one during the night and one on Sunday while eating his tea, we got no warning that he was going to have one, only my other son screaming that Josh was sprawled across the table having a seizure.  This has to be the worst seizure I've seen him have so far, and it took him ages to start to come out of it. We was taken to hospital and we had to spend the night, which for anyone who's had to stay in hospital you spend more time awake then asleep. We've finally been given some medication that doesn't stop the seizures just makes him relax while he's having one. We were hoping that he would have had an EEG yesterday but because of colds, there was a staff shortage, so we have to wait for a letter then I can ring and make an appointment.  I hate all this waiting around never knowing if he's going to have another seizure and when, I'm not sleeping too well either as I keep getting up every couple of hours to check on him.
I'm hoping to make some Christmas cards in the next few days, so I'll post them if I get any made.
Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post.
Hugs
Sharon xxx

No comments: