About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Another update about my son.

Well we went back to the hospital to see the doctor yesterday (Wednesday) and we threw loads of questions at her, which she happily answered. The one answer which we wasn't expecting was which type of epilepsy Josh as, we was hoping it was the same as what my daughter suffered from, which was childhood epilepsy and she outgrew it. The one Josh as is grand-mal, which in other words for those who don't know, it means he'll have it all his life and he'll be on medication for all his life too.  I can't begin to think about Christmas, I'm just too upset, I'm just thankful that I've got most of the presents already and a wonderful husband who is there giving me loads of love and hugs. And I'm thankful for the wonderful friend who's been there for me too, although she lives 200 miles away, so big hugs and thanks to Nicki (indicards).
Thanks for reading
Love
Sharon

No comments: