About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Friday, 10 February 2012

New addition to the family and a card

We have a new addition to the family and her name is Pippa.
Here are some photo's of her

Isn't she adorable

And here's a card I made,  I've used Sugar Nellie's
Pippi Longsocks and she is one fairy with attitude.

The sentiment is from LOTV, I've used the large and medium retro flower punches and the leaves and centres of the flowers are Crealies with gems added for extra glam. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs .

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sharon xxx



1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your sweet card- darling coloring! Oh the puppy is just darling-what a fun addition to your family!!!