About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Saturday, 12 May 2012

40th Birthday Memory Book

I made this for my brothers 40th birthday, and instead of cards I made this memory book.
Now this is totally out of my comfort zone, but I'm so pleased with the end results.
My brother thought it was brilliant and family and friends had a good laugh at the old photos.

Sorry it's a bit picture heavy.

Thanks for looking and any comments are welcome.
Hugs Sharon


No comments: