About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

My friend Nicki's Birthday Card




I made this card for my best friend Nicki (indicards)who's birthday was on Saturday, so I can put this on my blog now. She's a one in a million friend, she's always making me laugh, and always being there when I need her, just as I'm always there when she needs me. The only downside of our friendship is she lives 200 miles away and we don't always see each other as often as we would like.

Anyway the image and the sentiment is from LOTV, coloured with promarkers,  sorry I can't remember where the papers come from. Used the Lattice PATP punch from Martha Stewart and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've put Stickles star dust on them.

I'm going to enter this into I ♥ ProMarkers challenge Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking and any comments are welcome.

Sharon

3 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Sharon. Great card. Love the image and the punched work looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

scrappyjen said...

Found you through scrapjourney. I love your card. Beautiful arrangement of flowers and trellis effect behind the cream matt. Will def pop back again. Now a follower, scrappyjen x Happy Monday

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx