About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Thursday, 27 September 2012

OMG my daughter Kelly is 19

 
Where did all the years go, it doesn't seem that long ago when I was 19, 23 years to be exact YIKES. Have made an 8x8 card, which I don't usually make cards this big but I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. The image is from Saturated Canary and is called Fancy, and she is beautiful. Coloured using promarkers and flexmarkers, the backing papers are from Printable Heaven, the flowers are from my stash and given extra sparkle using Stickles Star Dust. Have used MFT fancy flourish and added pearls from my stash, have used a ribbon tag from Spellbinders (trio two) and the sentiment is from LOTV.
 

 
This card I've made is from her brothers and I've used Pippa Longsocks from Sugar Nellie. Coloured her with promarkers, the backing papers are from Printable Heaven, flowers from my stash. The sentiment is from LOTV and have used Spellbinders circle die and the corner is from Cheery Lynn Designs (Lace Corners Deco F). Have used the Fancy Flourish again and added Stickles Star Dust to give extra sparkle.
 

 
Thanks for looking and any comments are welcome.
Hugs Sharon xx
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your two cards are absoloutely stunning Sharon. Love the colours and the image and the flowers on the first one.

Sarah x

Christina said...

Love the cards and your choice of colours. Making bigger cards means you can get lots more bling on it ... especially flowers xx