About Me

My photo
Hull, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Sharon and Mumfie is my nickname, which my husband gave me when I was pregnant. I've been into some form of crafting most of my life, I started cardmaking about 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since. I'm 40 something and married to Tony and have 3 children, 1 girl aged 19 and 2 boys aged 15 and 12. We also have 3 dogs called Rocky, Pippa and Lulu. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are welcome.

Monday, 4 March 2013

Easel Birthday Card

 
I made this for another of my daughters friends from college, who is into red.
Have used Fancy from Saturated Canary and have to say she's my favourite, have coloured her with Promarkers. Used Stickles Stardust on her skirt and roses and Stickles White Pearl in her hair. The sentiment is from LOTV and the pearls and roses are from my stash box. The swirl is Fancy Flourish from My Favourite Things and the frames are XL Frames Frilly No.4 from Go Kreate.
 
Here is a closeup of Fancy and the sentiment.
 

 
Thanks for looking and any comments are welcome.
Sharon


No comments: